Goal Line Studios can assist in the Pre Visualization Stage of your production. We have an exclusive arrangement with Render Impact for discounted rates with amazing results. You may, of course, create and arrange for your own content as well. Our team is ready to work with you to satisfy your vision!
Goal Line is your perfect venue for your corporate event. Our 6000 square feet of usable space can accommodate up to 250 guests in an auditorium layout. With 2-week advance notice we can accommodate on-site parking as well. Our commercial kitchen will be a blessing for your catering needs, no other venue in Northern California can supply a more beautiful backdrop or interactive display for your communication needs! There is no need for renting sound equipment as our stage emits crystal clear Dolby Atmos Surround sound, creating a true theatrical experience!
No production is too small or too big for Goal Line Studios! While we have been home to some of the largest advertising campaigns out there, we have special rates for independent producers and directors trying to get their professional career off the ground. Goal Line has a long and successful career of assisting small independents for decades. Give us a call!
The stage is $2500 for 10 hours on shoot days, $2000 for 10 hours for build/prep/strike days. Electricity for the stage is $300 per day. Stage manager is $750 for 10 hours.
- We have a few different pricing plans for the wall. Keep in mind that build/prep days for the wall are 50% off of Wall shoot days.
- For any solid color on the wall, $7500 per day.
- For images, first shoot day $12000 per day.
- For VR, XR, AR and Mo-Cap First shoot day is $20000 per day.
- Event pricing, $5000 per day for the stage. $1,000 for stage manager.
- All wall prices vary for events. Contact us for more details.
Electricity for the wall is a set price of $500 a day.
We have an operator for the wall if needed and his rate varies depending on complexity of shoot.
For VR, XR, and AR we suggest at least 72 hours of prep for adjustments of content and camera tracking.